Structured International Post Doc program [SIPOD]
Duration: Three years.
Location: Milan, Italy
Coordinator of the program: Maria Rescigno
The Structured International Post Doc program is designed to boost the career of postdocs and to encourage them to become successful and independent research scientists. Positions are intended for outstanding and highly-motivated applicants of any nationality.
The program is co-funded in the context of the FP7 Marie Curie Actions - People.
Within the SIPOD Program, we offer:
- International fellowships (Marie Curie Actions International Mobility): [see eligibility criteria]
Fellowships for Italian citizens with three years' research experience in a third country
Fellowships for non-Italian citizens of any nationality and Italian citizens resident in another European country
- National fellowships: [see eligibility criteria]
Fellowships for Italian citizens resident in Italy (Available only for some of the open positions).
Three research centers:
- Cutting-edge centralized technologies
- High-level program of scientific seminars and workshops
- Multidisciplinary research areas (Animal Models, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Cell Biology, Epigenetics, Genomics, Immunology, Molecular Genetics, Proteomics, Structural Biology)
Patenting, Technology Transfer and Licensing
Grants scouting, writing and management
Team leading and Group organization
Ethical issues in science
Translational Research and Clinical Trials
Fellows will be supported by competitive salaries.
Benefits are provided.
Working language: English
HOW TO APPLY:
Application can be submitted exclusively online only at the time of the calls, February or September.
Go to how to apply section for more info.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please e-mail email@example.com