SEMM is a private Foundation for higher education in biomedicine established in 2001, which aims to promote training and research within emerging sectors of biomedicine, such as genomics, molecular medicine, nanotechnologies and bioethics.
University of Milan
University of Naples "Federico II"
FIRC Italian Foundation for Cancer Research
IFOM the FIRC Institute of Molecular Oncology Foundation, Milan
FIEO Foundation European Institute of Oncology, Milan
CEINGE Center for Genetic Engineering, Naples
It includes all the group leaders of the school sites.
Prof. Paolo Pollice, Dr. Sergio Vaglieri, Dr. Laura Restelli
- PhD in Systems Medicine
- curriculum in Molecular Oncology
- curriculum in Human Genetics
- curriculum in Computational Biology
- curriculum in Medical Nanotechnology
- curriculum in Foundations & Ethics of the Life Sciences
- Istituto Europeo di Oncologia (IEO), Milan
- Istituto FIRC di Oncologia Molecolare (IFOM), Milan
- Center for Genomic Science of the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (IIT), Milan
- CIMAINA, Milan
- TIGEM, Naples
- CEINGE, Naples
PhD PROGRAM'S GOVERNANCE
Other sponsors: European School Of Oncology, Fondazione Giovanni Grasselli, Istituto Banco Di Napoli - Fondazione.