1. The application form
It includes key personal data; the key elements of the candidate's educational track; a brief summary of the degree thesis; possible publications and work experiences; a description of the reasons why the applicant wishes to enter the program.
2. Certifications to be submitted
The following documentation is required:
- Diploma supplement/Transcripts
All applicants from European Universities, including Italian ones, must submit the Diploma Supplement.
For applicants from non European Universities, or those expecting to receive their degree, Transcripts can be submitted, that MUST include exams taken, with corresponding grades and credits obtained.
- English proficiency certificate (at least a B2 level)
You have to submit:
- One of the certificates present in the "list of English certifications"; or
- English declaration exemption form in the following cases
- English was the language of instruction of your master degree.
- you have passed the position test (english B2) organised by University of Milan for the 2016 selection, or already obtained at the date of call a certification of english language skills,at least level B2, issued by University of Milan (SLAM-Linguistic Service of University of Milan)
Documents in pdf or doc format (max 2mb) must be uploaded in the dedicated fields of the application form at anytime until the deadline. Documents sent by email will be automatically discarded.
3. Two Reference letters
- GIVEN THE SHORT PERIOD OF THE APPLICATION TIME, IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO COMPLETE THE REFEREES FORM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (EVEN BEFORE THE APPLICATION FORM) AND TO PERSONALLY CONTACT THE REFEREES TO BE SURE TO RECEIVE REFERENCE LETTERS WITHIN THE DEADLINE.