Welcome to the Structured International Post Doc program (SIPOD) web pages. All the information about the program and on how to apply can be found in these pages.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement n. 600399.
The Structured International Post Doc program is designed to boost the career of postdocs and to encourage them to become successful and independent research scientists. Positions are intended for outstanding and highly-motivated applicants of any nationality.
Within the SIPOD Program, we offer:
- International fellowships (Marie Curie Actions International Mobility): [see eligibility criteria]
- National Fellowships for Italian citizens resident in Italy (Available only for some of the open positions).
A series of short courses on topics of immediate and future relevance are offered during the first and second year of fellowship. They include:
- Patenting, Technology Transfer and Licensing
- Grants scouting, writing and management
- Team leading and Group organization
- Ethical issues in science
- Translational Research and Clinical Trials