To apply you need to submit:
1. The application form
It will be available online at the time of the call. Candidates will be requested to fill it out online. It includes key personal data; the key elements of the candidate's educational track; a brief summary of the degree thesis; possible publications and work experiences; a description of the reasons why the applicant wishes to enter the program.
2. The Educational qualifications
- All applicants from European Universities, including Italian ones, must submit the Diploma Supplement.
- Applicants from non European Universities must submit Transcripts.
- Applicants expecting to receive their degree after the deadline must submit a certification, including exams taken, with corresponding grades and credits obtained.
Documents in pdf or doc format (max 2mb) must be uploaded in the dedicated fields of the application form at anytime until the deadline. Documents sent by email will be automatically discarded.
3. Two Reference letters
The referees form can be completed independently from the application form. Therefore, we recommend to complete it as soon as possible (even before the application form).
- Each applicant can submit the application for one curriculum only, second applications will be automatically discarded.